domingo, 10 de julho de 2011

Músicas do novo álbum (atualizado) / Songs from the new album updated) (This is a bilingual post)

O Jon postou no Twitter uma foto do quadro de gravações do novo álbum. É um quadro onde estão listadas as músicas a serem gravadas e o que já foi gravado de cada música. Não temos como saber com certeza se todas vão entrar no álbum. São dez músicas listadas no quadro, mas ainda tem What I Want (se você ainda não fez o download de graça, clique aqui), que já está gravada e a música que ele divulgou um trecho no vídeo do YouTube (clique aqui para ver).

Os nomes que estão na lista são:

In only
Maybe It’s Over (com certeza Maybe It’s Over, But I Don’t Feel It, que já divulgamos aqui)
RIP
Crazy
Too Hard (Possivelmente A Little Too Hard, A Little Too Fast, que ele tocou nos shows da última turnê)
Here 4 (Possivelmente You’re What I’m Here For, que também já divulgamos aqui)
Thorough (?)
Over (Possivelmente Summer Is Over, que ele tocou nos shows da última turnê - obrigada pela informação Sarah)
Girl (Possivelmente My Girl Tonight, que ele tocou nos shows da última turnê)
Follow

Se alguém tiver alguma dica sobre as outras músicas, manda para a gente no jmclbrasil@gmail.com


Songs from the new álbum

Jon posted on Twitter a picture of the recording board of the new album. It’s a board where all the songs are listed and what was already recorded for each song. We cannot know for sure if all the songs are going to be on the album. There are ten songs listed on the board, but there’s still What I Want (if you still haven’t downloaded it for free, click here), which is already recorded, and the song Jon showed us a little bit on a video in YouTube (click here to watch).

The names on the list are:

In only
Maybe It’s Over (for sure it’s Maybe It’s Over, But I Don’t Feel It, that we showed here)
RIP
Crazy
Too Hard (Probably A Little Too Hard, A Little Too Fast, that Jon played on the last tour)
Here 4 (Probably, You’re What I’m Here For, that we also showed here)
Thorough (?)
Over (Probably Summer Is Over, that Jon played on the last tour - thank you for the information Sarah)
Girl (Probably My Girl Tonight, that Jon played on the last tour)
Follow

If you have any tips about the other songs, send to us at jmclbrasil@gmail.com

3 comentários:

  1. "Over" could be "Summer is Over," my favorite from the last tour! I really hope it is!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Oh yes! That's true! I loved this song too, I can't believe I didn't make the connection! thanks for pointing that out!

    ResponderExcluir